We respect your privacy and we will use reasonable endeavors:
· to implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to reasonably protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect;
· to limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide better service;
· to permit only properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data;
· not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, we are required by law or any lawful request of any enforcement agencies or we have previously informed you.
1. Information collection
In order to provide better service to you and to fulfil the purposes set out in the next paragraph, we may collect certain information when you register with us or communicate with us. In the process, we may also collect personal information of individual contact persons of companies or their employees. Where notified, some of the requested information is mandatory and some you may provide voluntarily. If specific mandatory information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the requested service. We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for fulfilling the purposes set out in the next paragraph.
2. Use of information
The purposes for which information may be used by us include:
· processing applications for exhibiting at or visiting our exhibitions and events.
· facilitating and enhancing our operations by incorporating the personal data into our database and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data.
· promoting and notifying you of information of our exhibitions and events.
· distributing publications and research materials of China Sporting Goods Federation and its subsidiaries.
· marketing our services or products.
· if necessary, facilitating legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts.
3. Disclosure / Transfer of Data
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide or transfer the personal data to our agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, and service providers in connection with our operations or services for facilitating and enhancing our operations and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data.
In general, your personal data is kept confidential and is only accessible by authorized personnel. Personal data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas. We recommend that you do not divulge your User Login Name and Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your User Login Name and Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session with the Website. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and Password.
8. Your consent and rights
You have the right:
· to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data.
· to require us to correct inaccurate data.
· to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
Please send requests to access or correct data, to cease communications, and questions or complaints to:
Digital Innovation & Business Intelligence Department
CHINA SPORTING GOODS FEDERATION
Add: Tower A, Building No. 17, Fahuananli, Tiyuguan Road, Dongcheng District, Beiing, China